So here I am, writing my first ever blog. The idea has been on my mind for a while and within a few clicks and throwing around ideas for a name in my head, I've created a blog. Just like that. I'm quite pleased with how easy it was. I've always loved having a journal, and had a hand written one from the age of 10 up until I found out I was pregnant with my first child. After that life changed and well, as any mother with tell you, time is quite limited once you have babies. But it comes back, apprently, as I somehow have both kids sleeping and am able to write.. a blog!
So the point of this blog is that I have somewhere to share some of my thought about parenting, about the environment, and maybe throw in some recipes or funny stories in there. I'm a stay at home mom, and it can be isolating at times, and the more I discover and read, the more I realize there's a blogging mama's world out there! So I'm taking advantage of technology and becoming part of it. Connecting my world a little more with those around me. I hope you enjoy and get something from this. I'm hoping I will to, as I know I have some interesting and funny things to share.
That's as far as I'm going to get tonight. I still can't believe both my kids are still sleeping. When does this ever happen? Will write again tomorrow to fill in the blanks... Good night.
That, my friend, is the perfect name for you. I can't wait to see where it takes you!
ReplyDelete